Sunday, July 26, 2009

#34 Blogathon 2009

I am tired. I am so tired.
But not of blogging. Not physically. I am tired of living a lie. I want my life back. I want my dreams back. And I am no longer willing to let those who do not have my best interests in mind control my emotions.

When we love someone, we let them in. We let them have a piece of our existence and we hope they can be trusted not to abuse that trust. We give them power over some part of ourselves. And some people are not able to handle that power.

We are all flawed. No one is perfect. No relationship is perfect. But real love should at some point respect the feelings, emotions and personhood of the other.

You don't have to hit someone to hurt them.

At this point in time I want to stop blogging about this. Maybe later I will write more about this. But not now.

The lightning is firing back up and the thunder sounds like another round of storms is coming through. I've lost internet twice again, so I am going to post this before I lose it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment