Saturday, July 25, 2009

#23 Blogathon 2009

Someone needs to buy me this book:


Tarot for Writers

Because I want it. And before today I did not know it existed.

I have a bad habit of trolling other people's bookshelves when I visit. (Although Renee showed me this one, I did not troll it.) It can be seen as rude and disconcerting. But I do it anyway.

Anyhow, here is my tarot spread for 8:00PM Eastern:

Past: Three of Wands: Established strength, business leadership and acumen, trade, commerce, cooperation, discovery

Present: Seven of Swords (reversed):Courage, Self-respect

Future: Queen of Pentacles (reversed): Evil, suspicion, suspense, fear, mistrust

Hmmm, maybe I drew someone else's reading. I definitely don't like the future scene. And I seriously wonder about the accuracy of the present scene. Oh well. Tea leaves anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment