Saturday, July 25, 2009

#3 Blogathon 2009

Today is also the day another friend of mine is moving and St Timothy of Disillusion is helping her today. I am not, as I am here with you, Dear Reader, and blogging my little heart out. (For a great cause - see below!)

Also today is the birthday of two of my bestest friends in the entire world - Patrick Galvin and Greg Nordin. I love them both so much! I would marry them both but for St Timothy and the fact that Pat is already married and Greg is my soul sister. So a big shout out happy birthday to them!!!!!

I am collecting my diversions and packing my bag to go blog with friends. Not a solitary effort today.

Which reminds me -

The Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance has an awesome online resource called Facing Us where you can develop a wellness plan.

A wellness plan, for those of you who did not know, is a plan which outline triggers, warning signs and what to do when faced with an episode of depression. It can be quite debilitating, and I will talk more about that as the day goes on....

Anyway, the reminder is (drum roll please) a wellness tip from my own life:

When I begin to isolate and not want to talk to even my most loved friends and start giving my children and husband one word answers to essay questions, I know that I need to take action. Or that some intervention needs to happen, somewhere.

Thanks for reading.

Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
Blogathon 2009 - check it out! You're not stuck just reading my blog alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment