Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Still trying to stay positive

Today had a rather early start and tomorrow will be even earlier. Tomorrow I go for my very first mammogram, as there are 2 or 3 suspicious places they want to check out. Plus the lovely fact that yours truly does indeed turn the big 4-0 this year, I guess they want to be safe rather than sorry.

Tim and I also went and got the 401K check cashed, so we were able to pay the nearly $300 electric bill (as well as find out the next electric bill is close to $200, what a bargain), and get the rent money.

Tonight Barb is back in this part of the state so she will probably be hitting a meeting with me. Other than work, meetings are the only time I am in public anymore.

Tara is hobbling around the house saying her ankle hurts, but not so much that she can't scam orange Milanos at every opportunity. It's all good.

Although I have been having increased anxiety and feeling the overwhelming impending doom, I am trying to stay positive and basically count the good things in my life and think less about freaking out over the bad stuff and the stuff over which I have no control.

Good idea. Hard to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment