Saturday, February 28, 2009

The weekend is here!

Today I am feeling a bit more human as I look forward to rejoining the human race this weekend. In an hour or so, my best friend from Louisville is coming and we are going to my Saturday am Al-Anon meeting. Then we are going to do some service work for said meeting, cleaning up and out our meeting place to get ready for new Al-Ateen meeting that will start this Wednesday. After this is finished, I am not sure what we are going to do, but hopefully it will involve me at least looking at yarn - although I really should NOT buy any, as I am knitting only sporadically at the moment, and possibly something in a lunch type of thought. I am all for the Indian food, it has just been difficult to find any really good around.

I do need to remember that being social exhausts me to no end, and that a little time with people can seem like an eternity, so I don't overdo it. Then I will be counterproductive.

No comments:

Post a Comment