Monday, February 23, 2009

Just when I thought it was safe not to make a decision...

I got a second job offer today. And this one is more along the lines of what I had asked for, at least salary-wise.

So now I am forced into a corner, and I guess I am coming out employed.

I wanted to use this time to become a Writer and then to go back to grad school in the fall. But we are so far behind in our bills and I have no idea where March's rent is coming from.

So I am going to suck it up and take the job. My soul may die, but my body will have a roof over its head.

Maybe I can be a real writer in my next life.

2 comments:

  1. You can be a real writer in this life too. Just think of all the stress you'll have to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea is to live to fight another day. So one thing is not exclusive of the other. This blog is a beginning. It should not be the end...

    ReplyDelete