Monday, February 9, 2009

Priorities....

So far my new year's resolution of writing more has not quite panned out. So here we are, a month later, and I haven't written anything at all of note. So I am working my last weekend shift and quitting one of my jobs to concentrate on my writing. Having done this, of course, I now will have to actually Begin Writing. And that may scare me to death. But then again, everything I do is scary.

I am of course about to lose my mind over the loss to our already dwindling finances. I'd like to think that I will become the great American novelist or essayist or whatever, but meanwhile I hope that I don't have to EAT MY WORDS and take another crappy soul-murdering job. Hell, at this point, I am hoping that my soul makes it to the end of this shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment