Friday, February 27, 2009

Feeling frazzled.

This was an interesting week. I have been running around like crazy and feeling that I did not get much accomplished. I did make meetings every day but tonight. Monday in Versailles, Tuesday and Wednesday in Frankfort and Thursday with Tim in Versailles. I have met some wonderful and interesting people who seem to just be trying to do the right thing one day at a time. That has been invigorating.

I have found myself feeling ill again. And having less patience with my children. This is not good.

So I have worked some more on answering my step questions, tried to chill out and meditate and basically think about what I am doing and how I am acting towards others.

It would be easier if others thought about these things too. Some people do, some don't. I am letting go of that.

And I also had a good make-up with a friend of mine who had been disrespectful, and he was big enough to apologize first. Thank goodness for that. He is one of my most loyal friends, and it would have been sad and STUPID to let a political argument ruin that. But I was going to let that happen. He is smarter, so he offered the olive branch first. I gotta let go of licking my wounds to get on with my life.

Also finding myself isolating again. There are friends of mine that I *know* have offered me nothing but unconditional support and my depression and sickness has prompted me to isolate from them, to not make the effort to go see them or spend time with them. One or two of them has called me on it. One is coming down tomorrow and making me join the human race and another has been kind and made gentle prompts, so I am going to do my best to be a human and interact on Sunday. My friends need me as much as I need them, and my isolating has basically screwed both sides of the equation.

Anyway, minimal writing occurring. Hoping to get some reading and writing done this weekend. Went to the library today and got a mystery, so I can read and relax (read, escape) this weekend with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment