Sunday, January 10, 2010

Step Two:

Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

On the face of it, this Step was a logical one for me to take.

If I am to be restored to any kind of sanity, it will have to take Something much greater than me to do it.

My best thinking got me here, I have heard others say.

All I know is that the choices I have made have made my life unbearable. And so someone else- someone with more power and sanity than me - has to take over. And so far, I have not met a human that fits that bill.

In my next entry I will tackle the idea of that Power.

For right now though, all I can say is that when I accepted and became *aware*, sanity started to seep back in. And therein lies the hope.

1 comment:

  1. Yes... there lies the hope. Our HP. WE can't put anyone on a pedestal. Humans are humans and will error .. we need an HP to restore us.

    You sound so in Growth.. (tons of hugs)

    ReplyDelete