Monday, February 11, 2013

Life, it's how it goes

Well, the blog has been on hiatus since last Wednesday, when I worked a record 23 hours.  Since then I have just been trying to get caught back up in breathing, eating, and sleeping, and of course, working at least 12 hour days, so I've once again had to put writing on the back burner.

My solution is try to play catch up at some point this week.  As I am still behind in most things, I can't make any promises of when this will happen.

Most of my life is me trying to complete tasks that are imposed on me from without - so I don't want to approach this in the same way.  I want writing to be something that I do unencumbered, not something I cram between babysitting people who don't want to meet their own obligations.

No comments:

Post a Comment