Thursday, December 10, 2009

Reality bites.... or maybe it just nibbles

After a hiatus from the blog, I am ready to start writing again. I am in awe and wonder over my program's ability to reinterpret my life into terms I can accept, or at least grow from or into.

One of the greatest gifts that my spirituality has taught me is that I can belong in more than one place. I can survive anywhere. I can reinvent myself to thrive in whatever environment in which I find myself.

That's all for today. I am typing this as I am a passenger across the state of Kentucky on a major road trip (work-related). Too many words across my vision gives me carsickness.

2 comments:

  1. "One of the greatest gifts that my spirituality has taught me is that I can belong in more than one place. I can survive anywhere. I can reinvent myself to thrive in whatever environment in which I find myself."

    Well say for the survivor in us all!

    ReplyDelete