Friday, June 5, 2009

Losing my mind... and my mind appears to want to leave...

The past few days I have been living a marathon of endurance trials. It has been rather interesting.
It started about two days ago. I was feeling decent, but I had nightmares that kept messing with me.

Yesterday I was almost killed by two different trucks who had run a stoplight and stop sign respectfully.
Then I went to the library and made the mistake of closing my eyes for a second when I got a drink from the water fountain and my four year old disappeared for almost 10 minutes. I scoured the place and found her upstairs in the children's section with her older sister.

Last night my grandmother fell and broke her hip. She is 97 and I got the call at the 4:30AM. At the moment I am in the hospital room with her, thankful that she is still talking pretty well.

So I am trying to numb myself to get through the next few days. Maybe longer.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with Ms Hen and will double her million because you deserve it. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is your grandmother? (hugs)

    ReplyDelete