Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Last post marked 250 posts on this blog - Happy Birthday, Blog.

This has been one of those days.

We have been promised that things are going to get better. Yet I am watching my fellow human beings slide further into depression, debt, and despair.

When do we stop calling this a recession and start calling it a depression?

And when do we decide that legal tender, AKA money, is not the thing we need to be trading or depending upon?

When will we realize that we need to depend on ourselves, and our compassion, and our willingness to be the change we want to see in the world?

Just some thoughts....

1 comment:

  1. I'm seeing more opportunities around me... getting more jobs opportunities ... even if they don't pay too well.. just thinking outside the box too more and more.

    I love what you wrote about us being the change..and not relying on the nonspiritual..and being a team.. that is beautiful..

    ReplyDelete