Saturday, May 15, 2010

catching up....

It's been almost a month since my last post and not much has changed. I am still working at KIC and Starbucks. I am actually able to understand a drink call and can make most drinks now, albeit slowly. I am very lucky to have a great bunch of people to work with, and some of them are truly glorious people. As far as my original job goes, I am glad to have a part-time assistant to help with the phone, faxes and filing. This has helped me a great deal, and I may even get caught up some day.

Physically I am having alot of problems with the hypertension and the fibromyalgia. I keep having flares, not sleeping very well (even though I sleep every chance I get), and overall I feel very run down. My heels are hurting daily in an excruciating way, and so I have started back on the Nopalea and the vitamins as of this morning. I think this will make a big difference.

The weather here continues to be beautiful, even when there are thunderstorms or floods.



*** Disclaimer: I did not take any pictures of the flood, so I took these from jade1984 at The Weather Channel gallery. I'm sorry I didn't take any photos, because Mother Nature really showed us who is in control. Not us.***

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures still. That is a lot of water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you are get some assistance at KIC. That your coworkers at Starbuck's are supportive is huge. I hope you get the pain under control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great the jobs are working out.. (hugs)

    I do hope the medication work.. (hugs).

    ReplyDelete