Monday, November 10, 2008

WILL WORK FOR YARN...

or maybe even Sox Stix at this point.  I have been playing with the sock thing again, and decided that I need to have shorter dpns... but here is what it looks like.

It is rough being a terrible novice knitter.  If I had any sense I would probably stop.  Thank goodness I don't have any sense!

On the employment front, I have lined up a couple of interviews at some low-paying retail jobs, but I tend to like those types of jobs, as they are not dealing with the life-and-death-dealios I usually get immersed in for only slightly more pay.  

I am truly panicking, as there does not seem to be alot of job opportunities right now, and our bills are becoming overdue.  

Oh well, I need to go have my panic attack offline.  Good night and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment