Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hiatus OVER!!! or I am over this hiatus!!!

Okay, so I am back. 
Patience has been a virtue for you, Dear Reader, but alas! not for me... 
As in, I have had no patience for my circumstances-imposed isolation, and I need to come back into the world, or the bloggin' fold at the very least.  
So what have I been doing? I have been working in the retail world, and I DID NOT HATE IT, ha ha naysayers!
I enjoyed my coworkers and their antics, and even some of the customers were interesting. However, I remain convinced that a very interesting segment of the population as too much disposable wealth and too little common sense/compassion/personality... not that I did not know it before, but now I have more concrete evidence.  
There is also the other point I continue to make: I spent many years (and continue to) working with folks with disabilities, and the many of the supposedly non-disabled customers I met were WAY more impaired than anyone I ever worked with before.... I mean impaired in the sense of common sense/compassion/personality..... hmmm, it may be a refrain at this point in the song...

So I am back, still knittin, trying to write, and hanging with Saint Timothy of the Tapper and the Wild Ones... 

No comments:

Post a Comment